1. GENERAL POSTING POLICIES
As a condition of use of DADDYBIN, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for ads being deleted are:
1. Ad breaches General DADDYBIN Posting Policies.
3. The item being offered for sale is not allowed to be sold on DADDYBIN.
4. Including information in your ad which DADDYBIN believes is designed to manipulate search, including keyword stuffing and adding tags to your ad.
5. The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted.
6. Posted under the wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad).
7. Ads posted in a language other than English. We only accept ads in English. It's acceptable to include a translation of your ad in another language in addition to English.
8. Ads posted from overseas or from behind a VPN unless the ad is posted in anticipation of you being in India (e.g. to find a place to live or a job while you are here). DADDYBIN is for Indian-based individuals and businesses only.
9. Ad contains external links: External website links to other websites are not permitted within your ad property / job / classified or auction sites
10. Not descriptive enough: Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience.
11. Inappropriate language
12. Inappropriate photo / image
13. Discriminatory based on race/religion/nationality/gender/etc.
14. Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the "report ad" option located within each ad or contact us with ad details (ad id, email address) and reasons why these ads should be reviewed.
15. Ads that are intended to profit off natural disasters, health or public safety concerns, or tragic events.
DADDYBIN reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the
DADDYBIN community, with or without notice to the ad poster.
There are several ways that your ad may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from
the site, including:
- Your ad has been reported to us.
- Your ad has been removed by our moderation tools.
In most cases, we will email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for DADDYBIN emails. You may wish to add DADDYBIN to your safe senders list if you have one.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad, then please let us know by clicking on "Contact DADDYBIN" located at the bottom of help pages and we'll be happy to help you out.
2. COMMUNITY GUIDELINES:
- People powered
Our platform is powered by real people – buying, selling, hiring, searching and connecting. There are no Robots here, no algorithm overlords. Just real people, selling and finding real things. So the first rule of DADDYBIN? Be respectful, be kind and be helpful to each other. We reserve the right to block any users who are reported for abusive, harmful or discriminatory content.
- Trust your gut
It’s important to us that our site is safe and we have a number of measures in place to keep it that way (thanks to some really clever tech and a team of experts). To help our community stay safe, aware, and informed we have extensive safety information on our site and you can report any worrying activity to us via our Help Desk. But we encourage everyone to use their best judgment and to walk away if anything about a transaction doesn’t feel right to you. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Less is more
We connect real people on DADDYBIN, this is what drives our site. However, we strongly encourage our users to think about the personal information they share. Much like a first date, you don’t want to give too much away! Use our secure messaging system to speak to each other, and only reveal personal information when you’re ready to buy/sell. Never share payment information or pay a deposit before you’ve seen an item in real life.
- No time-wasters
Yes, a Good Find could be that vintage lamp, but a true Good Find on our platform is someone who replies to messages quickly and politely, is clear on price expectations, explains if they’re no longer interested (or an item has sold), and keeps to any arrangements made (e.g. viewing an item, having a call etc.) We want to build a community based on trust and respect, which is why you’ll find ratings on our sellers, including their response rates.
- Keep it clean and legal
We don’t allow illegal activity on DADDYBIN and we prohibit any activity that could cause harm – this includes individual harm (e.g. abusive messages, scams, physical harm, stolen items), animal welfare issues (e.g. all pet-related ads should meet industry standards on the sale of animals online), environmental harm (e.g. illegal waste removal and scrap metal collecting). If you believe you have identified potentially illegal activity on our site, report it to us immediately.
Waste less and find the thing that they need most. We’re all about making connections which is why you’ll find that we’re a team that values collaboration, an open, inclusive and honest culture and a team that believes in supporting each other and our communities.
3. ADVERTISER GUIDELINES
Some tips to remember:
- DADDYBIN connects buyers and sellers and we always encourage face-to-face local trading. This means that the majority of users who reply to your Ad will be in your local area.
- We urge that when you are buying or selling you should always meet in person to see the item and exchange money.
- To create a better experience for all users, you can only post one Ad per item, service event, etc.
- Please choose the location and category that is most relevant to your Ad and post one Ad there. Do not post the same Ad repeatedly across categories or locations.
- Posting duplicate Ads and/or posting the same Ad using a different email address isn’t allowed on DADDYBIN. This isn’t fair to other users and is annoying when reviewing search results.
- For the most part businesses can sell on DADDYBIN just like private sellers, however in some cases, businesses or people considered to be advertising for commercial purposes, may be subject to specific limits and/or policies.
- For more information on what can’t be sold on DADDYBIN.
- You can include a web site address in the main body of your Ad but URLs are not permitted in the title. Please note that links on DADDYBIN will not be clickable unless you purchase a link to your website as an individual feature or as part of an upgrade package.